Today is a very special stretching and flexibility workout! It is a follow-along video that I’ve put together for you.
- Calf stretches
- Quad stretch
- Hamstring stretch (pike pose)
- Glute stretch
- Crossover/pretzel stretch
- Half pigeon pose
- Low lunge
- Iliopsoas stretch
- Cobra pose
See my definitions and tips for each of these poses on my Flexibility Guide.
Notes and pointers:
- Make sure you’re warm! Don’t do this without either doing a barre or strengthening beforehand.
- Feel free to pause and keep stretching if you need to.
- Don’t skip ahead without having held each pose for at least 15 seconds, or until the muscle you’re stretching feels loose.
- If you feel a pinching pain during any of these stretches or a bad pain, stop and don’t do the stretch again without talking to your parents, dance teacher, doctor, or physical therapist about the occurrence and problem.
Thanks for watching today’s video and reading its blog post. Expect blog posts or videos every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Subscribe to my blog HERE.
Subscribe to my newsletter HERE.
Leave a post request HERE.
Learn more about me HERE.
Follow me on Instagram.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel.