Hi everyone! Today is a workout for better ballet feet, pointework, strength, and ankle stabilization. The more you do this, the easier it will be and the more reps you will be able to add. Let’s jump right in:
- Full thera-band pointe/flex
- Thera-band push downs
- “Just the toes”
- Plié stretch in coupé turned in w/ wobble
- This is a great warm up to do before class or an extra addition to your warm up routine for a barre at home or something of the sort.
- The more you do this, the easier it will become!
- If the repetitions performed in the video aren’t enough for you, please feel free to pause and go on.