Hi everyone! Today is my workout for higher and better extensions in ballet. I’m really excited to be sharing this video and writing with you.
- Inner thigh/hip series
- Attitude hip flexor crunch
- Inner thigh pulse
- Shortened bridge series
- Hamstring stretch
- Clamshells with thera band
- Ground extensions
A few tips and notes
- This is better to do after light strengthening or a barre. You do not need to be completely warm because we begin to with some strengthening in the beginning, but it’s good to follow after a barre because of the stretching involved.
- High extensions require flexibility in all areas. You can improve your general flexibility by checking out my Stretching Workout and Flexibility Guide.
- The more you do this workout, the better your extensions will be. Things improve with practice and hard work!
- Check out my technique tip on extensions and développés by clicking HERE. These are just exercises to help you be able to do the techniques mentioned in that blog post.